- Pre-application conference with the Zoning Administrator.
- Applicant submits application, fees & 17 copies of
preliminary site plan to Zoning Administrator, who reviews plan and
transmits, to Planning Commission with an analysis.
- Planning Commission reviews preliminary site plan. Planning
Commission approved, approves with modifications or disapproves preliminary
site plan (may establish conditions).
- Upon approval of preliminary site plan, applicant submits
final site plan to Zoning Administrator within 6 months.
- Applicant submits final site plan and posts a bond or
cash deposit for the cost of public improvements for the project (if
any). Zoning Administrator has 90 days to approve the final site plan.
Approval of final site plan expires in 1 year (unless building permit
- Applicant submits an Erosion & Sediment Control Plan
permit application and fees. Review by Wetlands Engineer and determine
bond amount for erosion control measures. Approves or disapproves plan
within 45 days. If approved, pre-construction meeting set with Wetlands
Engineer and Zoning Administrator. Land disturbance permit is issued
start construction. Periodic monitoring of project by Wetlands
Engineer and Zoning Administrator.
Land Development Application
This form is in Acrobat (pdf) format. If you do not have a copy
of Adobes Acrobat Reader currently installed on your computer, click
here to install it.